Personalised Walk Guides
Finding and planning walks can be a very time consuming exercise, particularly if you're new to an area. You can buy guide books or get routes off the internet, but they tend to focus on the more popular places. And, often many of the walks won't be suitable for your abilities. Whether you want family walks, or something for a mixed group, our Peak District Walk Guides are for you. You can find more information about the Peak District here.
We have great knowledge of the national park and can prepare you personalised walks based upon your abilities and interests. This means you'll get the most out of your visit. Each route we plan is designed for you and you alone. Our local knowledge will mean you visit lesser known places, good pubs and cafes, and see some great views. You'll have a great time whether it's a 15 mile moorland treks or easier family walks, all with our Peak District Walk Guides!
We offer three types of walk guide:
Peak District Walk Guides - Silver
Our Silver Walk Guide is our most basic option. We plan your walks in the Peak District based on your abilities and interests, and provide you with the following:
- Basic route description
- Walk highlighted on Harvey Maps 1:25,000 mapping
- Route emailed directly to you in PDF format
This is perfect for people who are perhaps a little more confident with map reading and who are simply looking for some help about where to go and hike, but want the comfort of knowing the routes will be what they want.
Our Silver Walk Guides cost just £4.99 each. Place an order now!
Peak District Walk Guides - Gold
Our Gold Walk Guides are perfect for people who want a comprehensive guide to their walk, and to the Peak District in general. The package includes:
- Photographic route guide emailed directly to you in PDF format, with the walk highlighted on Harvey Maps 1:25,000 mapping
- Detailed, route information including recommended pubs and cafes, transport, and sites of interest
- A free copy of our 'Walking The Peaks Guide to the Peak District' with information about all the main towns and villages
Our Gold Walk Guides cost £9.99 each. Place an order now!
Peak District Walk Guides - Family
Our Family Walk Guides are aimed at helping you do family walks in the Peak District, ensuring you get out and about whilst keeping the kids entertained. They include:
- Photographic route guide written in fun style for kids, allowing them to lead the walk!
- Planned to ensure there's fun things for your family to see along the route (often including hidden geocaches - see www.geocaching.com!)
- Route emailed directly to you in PDF format with the walk highlighted on Harvey Maps 1:25,000 mapping
- Detailed route information including recommended family pubs and cafes, transport, and sites of interest
- A free copy of our 'Walking The Peaks Guide to the Peak District' with information about all the main towns and villages including family attractions
Our Family Walk Guides cost £9.99 each. Place an order now!