Self Guided Walks in the Peak District
Available for Instant Download
* Detailed route descriptions
* Photos of key navigation points
* Route shown on a Harvey map
* Info on how to get there
* Details of local pubs and cafes
* Multi-buy discounts!
Heading for a walk in the Peak District?
Here at Walking The Peaks we aim to take all the stress out of finding a suitable walk, working out how to get there, where to eat and drink, and where to go when on the walk. Our downloadable walk guides make it easy for you to hike in the Peak District, and we’ll soon be offering paper copies of our guides too. We offer easy and moderate walks throughout the park, with more to come! See below for more information.
There are plenty of Peak District walks for those who want something a little easier. These are generally shorter (less than 6 miles), on good paths, and without any particularly steep hills. Navigation should be straightforward, and we’d suggest many of these make great family walks.
If you’re looking for something a little more off the beaten track, but still want the confidence of our detailed descriptions and photos, our moderate walks are for you.These walks are generally between 6-9 miles, include a fair bit of uphill, and may encounter some more difficult terrain.
- Limestone Way Charity Walk01/03/2020You will likely have seen on our social media recently […]
- Peak District Glamping – Review of Mulino Pods16/01/2020Here at Walking The Peaks we don’t get down to […]
- Christmas Gift Vouchers Now Available!03/11/2019Yes, we’re doing a special offer on our […]
- New Walk Guides & Y Not Festival Walks!21/07/2019Well, at long last we’re thrilled to announce […]
- Winter Camp in Edale18/12/2018It may be December but here at Walking The Peaks […]